International Seminar "Social Performance Management for Financial Institutions"
Date: September 30
Time: 3:00 pm (UTC+1)
Duration: 3 hours
Speaker: Pamela Gómez, Senior Analyst
Economist with a Master’s in Finance, Banking, Risk and Investment Funds. She has led rating missions in microfinance institutions of different sizes and credit methodologies in Latin America, as well as in the Spanish, English and French-speaking Caribbean. Additionally, she has participated in missions in Africa and Central Asia.
- Institution’s social orientation
- Formalization of processes
- Key aspects of mission deployment
- Relevant factors for measuring responsible finance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Understanding the benchmark in SPM (examples of indicators)
- ESG (environmental, social and governance)
EARLY PAYMENT Until Sep. 23
USD 180 p/person
REGULAR PRICE From Sep. 24 to 30
USD 250 p/person
After you have completed your registration, we will contact you to provide you with more information and make payment arrangements.